Today is Evy's 1st Birthday!!!
We celebrated her birthday on Saturday, which was a ton of fun and VERY successful :) Some milestone updates are in order!
- Evy is walking! She's a bit unsteady on her feet but as long as she's not too excited she can get pretty far. She started walking about two weeks before her birthday and has been working on it since.
- She getting her seventh tooth; second from the center on the bottom on the right. She had a bad couple of days the week before last because of it, but she's okay now.
- She's talking a lot now - but no distinguishable words. She's say "ba-bee" a lot - which sometimes sounds like "mommy" and sometimes sounds like "daddy" :D
- One thing that's a bit annoying right now is she really likes to hit. Often, when I'm holding her on my hip, she'll hit me in the face. Not fun, and quite embarrassing when in public. I'm not sure how to get her to stop - or to even try. Is it just a phase? Will reprimanding her even work? I don't worry about it too much right now.
- We're taking her for her 1 years appointment tomorrow - I'm a bit nervous. I asked the receptionist, "Is there anything I should prepare for?" and she knew exactly what I was talking about and assured me that the one year appointment is pretty tame - no shots.
That's pretty much it - that I can think of right now. This first year has been a WILD ride :D