With only 3 weeks to go, I've been feeling really pressured to get Evy's room put together. I kept buying things and piling them into her room and not really taking care of it. Last weekend a friend of mine came over and we made a big dent on her room:
● De-tagged and began washing all of her clothes.
● Hung the wall decals and also other pieces of decor.
● Dropped the mattress so we could safely use the bumper pad in the crib.
● Separated kitchen/bathroom items from room items and stored them away until later.
● Threw away all of the trash from unpacking everything.
All in all, it was a very productive weekend. I continued my productivity this weekend which makes me feel a lot better:
● Stripped & washed all the covers & padding for the carseat (and put it all back together).
● Unpacked (and struggled with) the co-sleeper and washed the mattress cover.
● Washed the last remaining blankets (we received a TON).
● Folded/iron & put away/hung all of her clothes.
● Cleaned some more so we can store the erected co-sleeper in her room for now.
I feel much better now, even if I haven't finished EVERYTHING. Next I'm going to concentrate on getting my bag packed so that I'm ready for my hospital stay :)